Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Didn't know this would happen! whether it is true or not

I hope you are well. Am in a great sorrow writing you this note, Just wanted inform you about something very important, I could barely think or type straight at this point, I hope you come to my aid. something very terrible is happening to me now, I need a favor from you urgently, I had a trip here in Nigeria for a Seminar. Unfortunately for me all my money got stolen on my way to the hotel where i lodged along with my Cell phone, bag where my passport was and since then i have been without any money, I am even owing the hotel here. So i have limited access to emails for now, I urgently need your financial assistance. The total sum of money that i would need would be $2,500 to sort-out my hotel bills so i can make arrangements and return back, I am full of panic now, the police only asked me to write a statement about the incident and directed me to the embassy, I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will return the money back to you as soon as i get home, I am so confused right now. I wasn't injured because I complied immediately. I will be waiting to hear from you so I can send you the western union information to use in sending the money. Peace & Joy.

Best Regards

Petronas Advisor


Zaidah Md Zain
PETRONAS Student Advisor, Malaysian Student Department, 67 Victoria Road, Bellevue Hill, NSW 2023, AUSTRALIA
_______________________________________________________________
E petronas.advisor@yahoo.com.au

No comments: